WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR TOURNAMENT
Hampton Inn, Yorkville Illinois • February 26th-28th 2016
Armies are marching to war, the Holy Wars 2016!
The Holy Hammers are proud to announce the The Holy Wars, a Warhammer Age of Sigmar Tournament. Our mission is to provide our attendees with an outstanding and fun experience, playing 6 games of Warhammer (that’s not a typo!) on amazing boards with fun detailed terrain.
Why Come to the The Holy Wars 2016?
- Compete against great opponents with well painted armies.
- Play on fantastic themed gaming boards with themed terrain. No felt! Each board is unique and represent a location in the Warhammer world. Custom Holy War 2016 themed terrain on each board will add dramatic strategy possibilities!
- A Fantastic Gaming Venue – The hall has the room for gaming and plenty to do when you’re not rolling dice! Rooms are $94 and there is a pool and hot tub for relaxation and free breakfast on Saturday and Sunday.
- Charity – The Holy Wars 2016 Tournament will be supporting Hesed House a national model for ending homelessness – one person, one family at a time. It is the culmination of nearly three decades of strategic evolution from a formerly acceptable model of “eats and sheets” to a Comprehensive Homeless Resource Center – a campus of centralized highly skilled professionals collaborating to provide the tools necessary to help individuals and families break free of the shackles binding them to homelessness by holding a raffle for hobby/gaming prizes.
- Better than Valentines Day.
- Open gaming Friday and Saturday nights!
- Infinity tables
- BYOB! Yup “bring your own booze”! Oh yeah! Drink and roll dice all weekend long and most of all
6 GAMES OF WARHAMMER!!!!!
Please email email@example.com if you would like to sign up and send your PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send the money via Friends and Family help us out with those nickel and dime fees from Paypal.
The Holy Wars 2016 Tournament will be able to seat 30 players. Remember – only paying your registration fee of $55 secures your place at the table. So go get registered now. Refunds for canceling will be available until December 15, 2015.